In the negotiations with Andriy Sadovyi and officials of the Lviv city, carriers have not heard how the city authorities will solve the problem with the transportation of privileged passengers .
- I can't force you to go, " said the mayor of the city, commenting on the fact that the strike will not stop.
The only result of the meeting was the agreement on the establishment of a working group of the five leaders of ATP, five officials of the city authorities and five representatives of Trade Union of Private Carriers, which should collect and process all proposals for solution of problems of public transportation in Lviv.
To the question, does the city government know how many beneficiaries are transported daily by drivers of minibuses, the officials could not give a clear answer. Then what determines how much money they need to compensate?
The head of the Department of transport of LCC Viktor Shchyr reported that the number of passengers-exempts calculated approximately.
Thus, private carriers have continued to protest. However, the strikers went to meet the passengers and start their work, so that the residents could get to the places of destination. Now on the str. Pasichna is more than 100 buses. There continue to come the buses a few hours ago, after they were carrying citizens to work and study.
Today at 18.00 is scheduled another meeting with the mayor and carriers of the city. The owners of the buses hope to hear specific proposals of city government to resolve traffic collapse.
Recall that the strike carriers "For the safety and quality of transportations" since last night "put on the ears" the city. The owners of the buses have put forward a number of requirements for local authorities and are not going to retreat.
- We don't go to the route until then, until the problem is resolved. So far we have not heard from the mayor at least a temporary transportation option of beneficiaries, - says Igor Senyk
Again read the basic requirements which for the mayor has provided the carriers:
- Arrange problems with transportation of privileged categories of the population
- The resumption of the activities of the working group until 31.08.2016
- Implementation of the first working group meeting till 05.09.2016
- The inclusion and consideration of issues at the first meeting of the working group:
- Improving the transport network;
- The introduction of the electronic ticket;
- To form a new composition of the tender Committee, to modify the conditions of competition and provide the competitive process of publicity.
- Report of the head of ATP-1 (transporters want to know where the funds from the city budget that are allocated to ATP-1, when others ATP use their own money)
- Consideration of other issues that will arise
- Protection of strikers carriers
- We fully support the demands of the carriers. The transport network exists for a long time and is the cause of many accidents. For some reason, nobody thinks about the drivers, who not only performs their work, and works as the controller, checking ID, and the cashier, when he counts and gives change. These problems must be solved immediately, says a representative of the NGO "Community Development" Roman Duda, which supported carriers and are for the safety and quality of transport in Lviv.
From the mayor of our city depends will the buses go back to work. In that case, if this is another "empty" chatter from the head of Lviv, the strikers will be much more, promise carriers.