THE CRUX OF THE MATTER:
On the basis of numerous complaints from citizens, lawyers of the NGO "Community Development" held a public inquiry on the legality of the conduct of business activities on land specifically identified to ensure the Parking of vehicles and received a positive result. Land (Parking lots) at the addresses: S. Striltsiv, Akademika Hnatiuka, T. Kostiushka, Tchaikovskogo and Shevchenko Avenue were aligned to the agreed schemes of road traffic organization.
GO IN ORDER:
During the public inquiry at the above addresses, the activists of NGO "Community Development" revealed a number of violations and appealed to the Prosecutor's office with a request to examine and analyze the facts of violations, and take all statutory measures to ensure the inevitability of responsibility LME "Lvivavtodor".
Control of the patrol police in Lviv was held a Commission survey of sites for Parking of vehicles and revealed the following violations:
- road blue markings that designate a Parking area for vehicles, traffic signs and their location does not correspond to the agreed scheme of traffic organization;
- the total area, indicated by a blue marking, indicating the site for the Parking of vehicles in excess of the area leased;
- the lack of employees in the form printed on it that says "Parking", which is a violation of agreements on the use of land specifically identified for Parking vehicles.
Taking into account the above, the Office of the Patrol Police in Lviv sent the requirement to LME "Lvivavtodor to rectify the above deficiencies and irregularities and bring places for Parking vehicles in compliance with the agreed schemes.
As reported by LME "Lvivavtodor" that as for 16.06.2016 all of the above land (Parking space) was given in compliance with the agreed schemes of road traffic organization.
LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE CASE:
Thus, lawyers of the NGO "Community Development" addressed:
- to the mayor of Lviv;
- to the Prosecutor of Lviv;
- to the Prosecutor of the Lviv region;
- to the people's Deputy of Ukraine.
What is the situation today?! We got a positive result and the Parking area was listed in good condition!