To the NGO "Community Development" received a petition from the State service of Ukraine on Affairs of war veterans and participants of the antiterrorist operation, to inform participants of the ATO about the possibility of improvement in the sanatorium-resort establishments of Ukraine.
Military personnel wounded in Eastern Ukraine, are invited to a free rest and recovery. State service of Ukraine on Affairs of war veterans and participants of the antiterrorist operation has sent a list of the ten sanatorium establishments that are willing to host participants of the ATO. Treatment and rest are provided for soldiers in Odessa, Dnipropetrovsk, Kirovohrad, Cherkasy, Kyiv and Lviv regions.
The list of the sanatorium-resort establishments:
-Subsidiary company "Clinical sanatorium "Lermontovsky" closed joint-stock company of medical-improving establishments of trade unions of Ukraine “Ukrprofozdorovnytsia” (Odessa region,Odessa, Lermontovska, 2).
-The limited liability company "Zolotaya Nyva" (Odesa reg., City Bilgorod-Dniester, settlement Sergiivka, Chornomorska Street,16).
-Subsidiary enterprise "Pivden’-Kurort-Servis" at the sanatorium "Orizont" (Odesa reg., City Bilgorod-Dniester, settlement Sergiivka, Gagarina Street, 1-a).
-Company with limited liability "Sanatorium "Soniachnyi" (Dnipropetrovsk region, Pavlograd district, village Verbky, Lisova Street,3).
-Subsidiary enterprise "Sanatorium "Dnipro" Closed joint-stock company of medical-improving establishments of trade unions of Ukraine “Ukrprofozdorovnytsia” (Dnipropetrovsk reg., City Dniprodzerzhyns'k, Gastelo Street, 2).
-Private joint-stock company "Sanatorium "Moshnogirja" (Cherkasy region, Cherkasy district, village Budyshche, Shevchenko Street, 38).
-The limited liability company "Sanatorium "Husarska Urochyshche" (Kirovohrad region, Novoukrainka district, village Piddubne, Gorkogo str., 1).
-State enterprise "Sanatorium "Koncha-Zaspa" (Kyiv, Koncha-Zaspa, Metropolitan highway 27 km).
-The limited liability company "Sanatorium "Feofania" (Kiev, Golosiivskiy district, Akademika Lebedeva str., 27).
- The limited liability company "Sanatorium "Carpatski Zori" Center for rehabilitation and recovery (Lviv region,Drohobych district, village Modrychi, Kurortna str., 3).
In order to exercise the right to free treatment in one of these institutions, participants of the ATO must be registered with the Department of labor and social protection of the population and to file such documents: statement, medical certificate, copy of ID combatant or a disabled veteran, proof of direct involvement in the implementation of the objectives of the antiterrorist operation in areas of its implementation.
This document can be one of the following (original or copy):
– the order of the Antiterrorist center at the security Service of Ukraine or other document which confirms the involvement of a person to perform tasks of anti-terrorist operation in areas of its implementation;
– the certificate of a person directly involved in anti- terrorist operations, according to Supplement 1 or 2 of the Procedure for granting the status of combatant to individuals who defended the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and was directly involved in anti-terrorist operations, ensuring its implementation, approved the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from August 20, 2014 No. 413;
– the decision of the departmental (or interagency) Committee on assignment of the status of combatants, such as that defended the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and was directly involved in anti-terrorist operations, ensuring its implementation;
– information about the circumstances of the injury (for persons injured as a result of hostilities in the area of anti-terrorist operation);
– extract from the minutes of the meeting of the military-the medical Commission about the establishment of a causal relationship of diseases and injuries in a former military officer (for persons who have become disabled).
To get a ticket to a treatment, you need to contact the Department of labor and social protection of population of the registered place of residence or actual place of residence in accordance with the certificate of registration (for persons who moved from the temporarily occupied territory).
Free vouchers for health resort treatment are provided to disabled veterans from among the participants of the antiterrorist operation and the combatants who were directly involved during the antiterrorist operation.